Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So, the lovely Debbie from Debbie Gootter Designs on Etsy tagged me. I've always seen it done to everyone but me, and so I'm going to think of 7 things that are interesting about me. Here we go.

1. I am a big procrastinator. I got this mention about a week ago, and here we are and I finally remembered to do it. This is definitely getting worse with age which can mean a lot of things since I'm only 25. But I do get things done. Like this list.

2. I'm also a big list maker. I love lists. I love things like the elaborate yet funny To-Do lists from Knock Knock.

3. I can't paint worth anything. I mean, I guess I can paint, you know, if life depended on it or something, but it's not anything decent. Which is funny since when everyone hears that I'm an artist immediately thinks, oh, you paint right?

4. I've also never ever taken a photography class. Ever. I mean I took a digital photography class (which doesn't count), but I've never learned how to use a 35 mm camera and develop film. Before I get my bachelors degree I am forcing myself to do this.

5. I didn't start drinking til age 23. Up to that point I never really liked anything I'd tried, and I'm definitely not a wine or beer girl. Hard liquor, most ironically.

6. This is no secret to those who know me, but I L-O-V-E Jon Hamm from Mad Men. Say what you will about his character on the show for those of you familiar, but he is hot. Normally I'm not into the dark hair and eyes types of guys, but my god, he is handsome. Did I mention he is hot? Ahhh!

7. I slept overnight on a destroyer ship. That was docked in a museum. In winter. With a group of friends. It's a long story, but yeah, it was interesting.

3 comments:

Debbie Gootter said...

Thanks for accepting the tag and I enjoyed reading your answers.

Crafty Mama said...

I totally am with you! My older sister gave me a button that said "Procrastinators Unite! (maybe tomorrow)"
I always tell people that procrastination is an art form and I am it's Picasso.

Anonymous said...

You are unwise to speak of personal details on a blog your brother reads. Lies! Lies, all lies! :-)

Congrats on making another Etsy sale BTW. Smart move, making an OSU colors scarf in time for college football season. I'm betting that goes quick-like.