Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Featured Seller - Devin Prather

Expressions by Devin is this week's Featured Seller! Congrats Devin!

I see Devin's name all the time in the Etsy forums, promoting blogs and shop goodies and all that fun stuff. Devin has also been a rockstar at commenting on my blog, so I knew that sooner or later she'd end up being featured. (See? The more you comment, the more chances you have to get picked!) Her shop features handmade cards and stationery and has been up since February. I saw many goodies I'd like to feature but as always had to narrow it down to three. Check out her shop to see everything else she features.

Robot Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Card

Spider Halloween Card

2 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Expressions By Devin said...

Thanks so much for the feature.YOU ROCK :0)