Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Featured Seller - luv4sams

luv4sams is today's lucky featured seller. I remember seeing her typewriter jewelry in the search results when I was searching for cufflinks, and she has many unique pairs available. Besides the typewriter jewelry, she also sells pocket mirrors, magnets, pins, keychains and much more! In case you're curious, like I was, luv4sams stands for her love of her samoyed dogs. Cool, huh?
Congratulations luv4sams for being my featured seller! If you want to have a chance at being a featured seller, leave a comment during the week and you may find yourself featured too!


Vintage Typewriter Key Necklace


Vintage Typewriter Cufflinks


Tiny Pods of Beauty Bracelet

2 comments:

BrookeP said...

Wow thanks for featuring me!

Anonymous said...

very cool!