Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ola Designs

Ola, Ola, Ola, how I love your shop! Ola Designs is the work of Olga Cuttell, an artist based in British Columbia who makes dreamy, imaginative and colorful prints, pendants and now calendars! I had such a hard time trying to pick what I wanted to feature. Everything in her shop is so good. I recommend everything! :)

Unfortunately the pictures keep getting cut off so I attached the links instead.

Deep Down Pendant

2009 Calendar

Hedgehog's Garden Print

Let me know what your favorite item is in her shop by posting in the comments below.

4 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Great feature artist , Her stuff is super cute and so creative.Thansk for sharing thsi artist with me I am going to check out her shop:0)

Anonymous said...

I am lusting after that calendar. WANT.

Hint hint.

Digital Misfit said...

Awesome artist!
I love Dusk-Lit Gathering and I Feel You.
Bonus points for being a Canadian artist! :)

ps: the shop link in the first sentence is incorrect - it should be oladesign.etsy.com not oladesigns.etsy.com

Angie said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Link fixed. :)