Monday, October 20, 2008

MyHeartandSew

There's nothing I love more on a Monday morning than a craftily inspired Etsy store name.

Oh, that, and custom orders, but I digress. :)

MyHeartandSew is a veritable treasure trove for all your fabric needs. Seriously, there are 444 items in her shop right now. There is something for everyone in here. Reds, pinks, yellows, prints, flowers ... monkey cats ... from designers like Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Moda, and many more. I picked three fabrics at random just to give a taste of what you may find.


Woodland Bloom


Heather Bailey - Pop Daisy


Japanese Import Hedgehog and Squirrel Fat Quarters

2 comments:

Gifts of Creation said...

very lovely fabrics!!

Anonymous said...

I love this shop too! I purchased from her a while back and had problems with my payment - she was very patient and easy to work with.
~oursideofthemountain