Thursday, October 30, 2008

Khphillips

Come join me in ceramic heaven as we take a look at Khphillips Pottery. I love his work. I see it on the front page, he's active in the forums, and each time I take a look at his shop I find more and more things I want to buy. This guy is so good with porcelain I can't stand it. And the glazes! Don't even get me started. Let's just look at photos and write out our "want!" list, shall we?

(Seriously you guys, I don't know if it is Blogger or Etsy or what, but the pictures are posting as HUGE! I apologize. This just started this week and I have no idea what's going on there. So, unfortunately it's a link day.)

Two Porcelain Soup Bowls

Sponge Holder (Perfect for Christmas gifts...)

Two Blue Bowls

There is a ton more where that came from. Check him out and tell me what piece of his is your favorite and post it here!

2 comments:

Jessica Schilling said...

that is the awesomest sponge holder I've ever seen. great finds, angie!

Anonymous said...

I liked the dipping bowl, until I read that the glaze was imperfect. Pish and tosh! :-)