Monday, October 6, 2008

ErinRuth

It's October. 2 months away from the holiday rush, gift giving season and standing in line for Santa. While everyone is thinking of the perfect gift, let me remind you to think of the perfect gift wrap.

Enter ErinRuth.

Short of singing her shop's praises by repeating how much I love-love-love-love-love her designs, I'll just show you. And then you can go buy her wrap for all your holiday gift giving needs.


Reese Gift Wrap


Alecia Gift Wrap


Jacqueline Card

3 comments:

Cherry Poppins said...

Oh wow. GORGEOUS. I hadn't even thought of buying wrapping paper on Etsy... what's wrong with me??

Tia Colleen said...

Oh crap, I hadn't even though about the standing in line for Santa part. I have to get my daughter an outfit!

Very pretty papers btw. I remember seeing them all over the place last holiday season :)

Kim Caro said...

so so pretty.