Monday, March 2, 2009

Cabin + Cub

Some of my loyal readers might have noticed Cabin + Cub's blog on the sidebar to the right, but today, I am featuring her shop. She has been featured on numerous blogs, has her work in many a store and has all around cute and graphic stuff, nature themed with bright colors. Today, I decided to go with a bird theme but there are many other woodland creatures to be found in her shop.

Two Birds Notebook

Orange Bird Wallhanging

Blue Swallow Card

Voila! Now go to her site and tell me what your favorite is here in the comments section. I look forward to reading about them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the cards, very nice work.
www.kellysgifts.etsy.com

myminimocs said...

so lovely - i'm escpecially fond of the Orange Bird Wallhanging

Anonymous said...

Gah! I love the blue swallow!