Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Etsy on a Budget: Home Decor

Welcome back to Day 2 of this week's feature that I like to call Etsy on a Budget. Today's category is home decor and like yesterday, no item costs more than $15 dollars. Even though the economy sucks, we still need to support handmade! So take a look at these sellers' items.

JamesBlonde85 - Black and White Tea Cups Set of 2 - $12

KarenRadtke - Lacework Accent Pillow Cover - $10

BlancShop - Short Round White Vase - Ava - $8

The best part about doing these features is finding out what's out there. Do you know of another budget find I overlooked? Have a favorite of the ones I showed today? Leave a comment letting me know what you think. I'm still picking a Friday Featured Seller as always this week. :)

3 comments:

Kim Caro said...

i am lovin the tea cups with the tea in it :)

Alyssa S. said...

The pillow cover is beautiful...and very affordable!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the pillow cover. It's cool!