Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Featured Seller - Erin Bowe

Erin Bowe is this week's Featured Seller! Yay! Happy Friday!

Erin specializes in making jewelry with metals and stones. She offers an assortment of designs, mostly nature themed with some featuring vibrant colors. Her shop is based out of Madison, WI (where I was not too long ago).

Let's see what I picked:

Pool Ring

Pensive Penguin Pendant

White Oak Earrings

Pretty cool huh? There's more where that came from. Hop on over to Erin's shop, check out all her goods and tell me which one you liked best. If you're the lucky one, you'll be featured here next week!

6 comments:

Chrys said...

Penguins! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I love her designs...great picks.

myminimocs said...

ooohhhhhhhh! love it all!!!

Erin Bowe said...

Thank you for featuring me! :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore the penguin!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I am going to her shop this instant!

Anonymous said...

Penguin Necklace is so adorable!!! Love it!!!