Thursday, August 27, 2009

BoutiqueBelle

Boutique Belle is actually the brainchild of Maggie Cook, a London knitwear designer. Her background is pretty fascinating:

"For the past ten years I have been designing and making fabulously feminine knitwear and accessories and have been lucky enougth to win a stand at London Fashion Week, as well as having my designs featured in many National newspapers and magazines.
Most of my collections are short runs or one offs to which I sell online as well as wholesale to boutiques around the U.K."

And the results truly are fab. What caught my eye were these knitwear corsages. I love the depth and color. The knit sweaters like the one below are also lovely too.

Stunning Wool and Mohair Jacket

Large Handmade Knitted Flower Corsage

Knitted Wedding Shrug with Flower

Very nice work. Check out her shop and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Baghy said...

I love her works, such a creative approach and nice finishing. I especially like the natural material she chooses and the feminine way in which she combines them - lace and knitwear, pattern cotton fabric and ribbons... delightful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic style!