Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Orno

What's not to love about Orno? The main focus of her shop is exotic wood earrings, although there are a few necklace offerings. Everything in shop is beautiful and simplistic, letting the natural beauty of the wood shine through. Orno is the brainchild of Carla Smiley, who creates this jewelry on the side of her architectural day job. Let's look at some of these lovelies:


Linear Circular Walnut Earrings


Small Pointy Purpleheart Earrings


Yellow Turquoise Necklace

What's your favorite? Tell me in the comments below.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love that necklace...very cool!

SleightGirl said...

I don't know if I can pick a favorite...it's all so beautiful!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Beautiful work! I love the necklace!!
Kim

katy said...

loves those walnut earrings!

Jill said...

love those earrings