Thursday, May 7, 2009

Argyle Violets

I was thinking "hmmmmm, who should I feature today?" when I thought of it: Argyle Violets! She's a new shop on the Etsy block, (somewhat) local to me, and has a cool product I have not seen in the Etsy rotation yet.

Monthiversary Onesies!

I know, a few of you are probably thinking, "huh?" but check these out.

Argyle Rhino Set

Custom Inside-Outside Onesie

Owl Set

The colors, patterns and of course the model all add up to cuteness. What a great gift idea. I'm already eyeing the owl set for a friend. :)

What do you think? Leave some love in the comments section below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this shop! I know I did monthly shots of my son in the first year and a lot of my friends did as well. What a great way to take those photos without guessing which month it was!