Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Mare

Seeing that I'm going to a ceramic supply place today to load up on more ceramic items that will eventually make it into my shop soon, I decided to feature Just Mare, the lucky duck who got the Featured Seller spot on Etsy's front page right now.

Why did I pick Just Mare? Decals, baby. Nothing makes me weak in the knees more than a carefully placed and intricate decal. And good craftsmanship and glazing choices, as you can see below.

If you haven't caught the interview yet, her feature is on Etsy's front page.

Flutterby Bowl II

House Sparrow Mug

5 Piece Sushi Set

There's so much more to see on her site, so check it out! Off to the ceramic supply store!

5 comments:

Papaver Jewelry Creations said...

What lovely work.. I love the mug with the organic handle.. lovely!

Audrey said...

What an amazing shop!! Love the mug - will have to send a link of the sushi set to my son.

SleightGirl said...

Great stuff! I just love the teacup with the bird on it.

Teddy Started It said...

Oooo...I think I need that flutterby bowl!

KT Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful! I've never seen this shop so I'm so glad you shared!