Monday, April 27, 2009

Steinvika

Steinvika.

What a fun shop name to say. Based out of Madison Wisconsin, this shop features copper and silver enameled jewelry pieces. Best part? There's a big Mother's Day sale going on. There are so many bright shiny colors to choose from, it was hard to narrow down to just three. So here's my picks:

Fine Silver Enamel Disk Grass Rubber

Clover Pink Earrings

Double Copper Enamel Flame Red on Opaque Orange

So earthy. So bright. Can't get enough? Check out her blog for more.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo! I love these pieces. You're right, so bright and perfect for spring.

myminimocs said...

the green/blue on the first peice sends me to the moon!!! love it!!!

Unknown said...

I love her stuff - it reminds me of a pair of earrings I lost this summer :( !!!

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace!

Kacey Anisa said...

Very enjoyable blog link as well, hope this leads to more good P.R. for both of you.