Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Featured Seller - HipLobesATBP

Apology/Disclaimer: Sorry for being a not-very-good blog person and not having Thursday's post up. Technology and time conspired against me. In 3 weeks, I'll have no more school for the summer and have all the time in the world so just bear with me!

On with the show!

Today's featured seller is Hip Lobes ATBP. Bonus points if you can tell me what ATBP is. I looked. :) Anyway, the name of the game here is jewelry, and lots of it. All very pretty stuff. I love the earrings in the banner! Very nice. All of these are perfect for spring, and if you're getting married, they also have a sister store on their page where you can find things for your bridesmaids and what-not.

Red Velvet

You Are My Sunshine

California Dreamin'

There's more where that came from, for sure! Be sure to check it out. And if you want to be a featured seller too make sure you leave a comment!

1 comment:

FashionTouch said...

Love the blue and green combination, so light, airy and refreshing!!!