Monday, April 6, 2009

Dosty The First

After the success of last week where I featured various sellers under the premise of "Etsy on a Budget", this week I've decided to feature sellers (new and regular) that I found via the Pounce tool on Etsy. Some of you may remember I've done this in the past occasionally, but this week all of my sellers are going to be from Pounce. Today's seller is dostythefirst, a new shop out of London that sells 80's themed pixelated tiles. I know some of you are thinking...what? but just check these out. The Nintendo and Atari generation among us are going to recognize some of these. :)

Monk Tile

Mondrian Tile

Ghost Tile

Personally, I think these are really original and cool. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

myminimocs said...

very cool find!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!