Friday, February 13, 2009

Tag, I'm It.

I have been tagged by Busy Bead Lady.

Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you - check
2. Post these Rules in your Blog - did that
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself - hmmmm
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them - working on it
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged - sure

1) I was in my first ever car accident last night. Some stupid kid in a hurry behind me bonked my car while I was waiting to turn left...maybe he thought I needed a hint? Anyway, stupid me thinking everyone acts like in an Allstate commercial and pulls off to the side to exchange insurance information did not realize this kid would not return the courtesy. Probably just as well if he knew what he had coming.

2) I spell commercial wrong every time. I spell it commerical and the spell check reminds me I did it wrong. I have no idea why I do this.

3) I really, really, really cannot wait to have a gym membership again.

4) If I had the money right now, I would either drop everything and go visit Siesta Key beach for a long weekend or take a road trip out east or west.

5) I am not a morning person.

I am tagging (at random): SmileMonsters, Caffeinated Frenzy, Honey Bear Beads, Glass Identities and Tinker Ware.

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

A hit and run!?! I'm so sorry! That really stinks. I hope there isn't much damage to your car.

As far as commercial, I always type blogspot wrong when posting my blog link. I think my fingers get moving faster than my brain! :0P

-10oneworld

Anonymous said...

That stinks about your little fender bender.

I won't tell you how many things I spell wrong!

Jo :)