Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Featured Sellers - Pretty Pixels & Sand and Sea Designs

As promised, this week is going to be a huge mega Friday Featured Seller post to make up for the fact I was gone last week. So that's right, TWO featured sellers today. Yay!

First up is Pretty Pixels, a shop specializing in pixelated designs on postcards, pins, cards, you name it. Graphic, bright and fun, these items are perfect for all ages. As the shop's creator, Teresa, puts it: her mission is to spread cuteness all over the world. I think she's got a pretty good handle on it with her Etsy shop, as I found myself going "awww!" once or twice. :)

Love Is In The Air Flat Cards

Digital Love Notepad

Cute Owls Flat Card


Next up is Sand and Sea Designs, a shop run by Wendy who creates beautiful lampwork and gemstone jewelry. I love the bright vibrant colors, they're very tropical and remind me of some warmth that is surely lacking in the weather around here! Special bonus: she is running a Valentine's Day sale so check it out. There are some lovely pieces beyond the ones I picked to feature here.

Marina Earrings

Lahaina Bracelet

Waikiki Beach Bracelet

So check these fine shops out, come back and let me know what favorites you found this week. Any comments today gets you entered to possibly win a spot up here next week!

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love the simplicity of Pretty Pixels and the beauty of Sand & Sea! 2 beautiful shops!!!
-10oneworld

The Decemberist said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Angie! I'm truly honored to be in your blog! Sooo cool! *wee* :)

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me Angie! I love your blog!

Julie said...

What a great shop! I love the robot note book.