Monday, June 22, 2009

Spinning Wheel Studio

As much as we don't like to think of it, winter will soon be here in the Northern Hemisphere. It may be 85 degrees now and hardly appropriate for a scarf, but I've already started working on my Winter 2009 collection. So, that takes yarn. One of my happier discoveries is that you can buy handspun/dyed yarn on Etsy. Even more delightfully, I discovered Spinning Wheel Studio, a shop that spins fibers into beautiful skeins of yarn, sometimes utilizing yarn colored and painted by other Etsy artists. By buying from here, you're continuing the chain of Etsy teamwork into your finished piece. Love it! I also love these colors, so check these out.

Pretty Please 3 Skeins

Sand and Surf

Miss Rumphius

Awwww, it makes me want to buy more yarn right now! I need more funds in my Paypal account! Tell me what colors you like best (or if you knit or crochet, what skein you'd love best) in the comments below.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

So gorgeous! I've never bought hand-spun yarn on etsy (due to $$$) but I really want to soon! Nothing like this at Joanns or Michaels, thats for sure! ;-)