Monday, June 8, 2009

Pieces of Pine

After you look at the banner of Pieces of Pine's Etsy shop, you'll be envious of the tree filled view of this lucky Etsy seller's sewing room. What an inspiration. This shop is filled with colorful, detailed, textured quilts that are perfect to hang on your wall, give for a baby/toddler birthday or shower, or just to have around the house. The craftsmanship is beautiful and I love the touches of whimsy that are in these quilts.

Latticed Forest Friends

Bali Sun Dance Quilt

Firecrackers Wall Quilt

Beautiful! What do you think? Tell me your favorites in the comments below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring me! I truly DO have the best sewing room, ever! My quilts are one of a kind, and made with lots of love and care!
Janet

Anna K. said...

Beautiful quilts and you're right, very envious of that great view!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts Janet! I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and At Water's Edge.

Christie Cottage said...

Quilts really are works of art!

Audrey said...

I love those quilts!! Someday I will take the time to quilt something too. Maybe when I have grandchildren.