Monday, June 29, 2009

KileyKoala

As a child, I had a thing for koalas. Now that I think back on it, I really don't know why. Maybe something about how they moved slowly and were so gosh darn furry it looked like you could pluck them off of their eucalyptus tree and hug them and squeeze them and call them George.

Ahhh. Sesame Street. So educational.

Anyway, I had the thought to search for octopi after reading Odd Fish and I came across this lovely octopus plush. He also comes with a coordinating gift set (a separate listing) for all you new parents out there.

Oliver the Octopus Plush

Kiley the Koala Plush

Jungle Animal Plaques, Set of 4

Awwwwww. Now I really can hug and squeeze this koala (but I'll pass on calling it George). Cute! :) Leave some love in the comments section for this new shop!

No comments: