Thursday, November 6, 2008

Morava

I'm going out of town this weekend so I'm skipping the Friday Featured Seller part to my blog this week. However, I didn't want to leave you all without a new post to read, so I am featuring Morava. I have bought from her store before and I can be the first to tell you that if you are looking for gloves for the holidays for yourself or others, she is the person you need to talk to. She made me a pair of acrylic gray mittens that are amazing. I worried at first that maybe acrylic wouldn't be warm enough but already this season I've had a few chances to wear my mittens and they are great. I couldn't be happier. Plus they have a cool cable design going down the front which looks stylish with any coat I pair them with. She has tons of colors to choose from and she is wonderful to work with so if you go to her site and see something you love but you want another color, don't hesitate to ask. She makes other cold weather gear, some of which I'll feature below.


Pink Scarf


Lodi Wool Mittens


Persimmon Fingerless Gloves (loooove this color!)

No comments: