Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DAH Ceramics

It's a ceramic day, so prepare for much gushing on the part of me.

Ready? Let's go!

The seller I'm featuring today is DAH Ceramics. The DAH stands for Dara Anne Hartman. She received her MFA from a school in Montana and had a chance to study at the Archie Bray Foundation. For all the non-ceramic artists reading, that is like the place you want to study if you're into ceramic art. Ceramic heaven. I'm glad to see there are such accomplished ceramic artists selling on Etsy.
Dara's shop features slip cast vases and tumblers and even some wall tiles. When you see the wall tile you will know, if you know anything about my work, that this is so up my alley. Let's have a look-see.


Tumblers


Carved Tile


Bud Vase

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The carved tile is great and I think that setting it in a high contrast grout will enhance these special qualities even more.

Look for mytile on etsy or find the link at www.mytile.co.za.

I must still figure out how to successfully market on Etsy.....any simple tips?

Gerrit

Jessica Schilling said...

Those tumblers are gorgeous! Great pick to feature.