Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We Think We Can

We Think We Can reminds me so much of the "I Think I Can" phrase from The Little Engine That Could. The shop is comprised of Jenn and Sara, two best friends who collect some pretty awesome stuff if I do say so myself. The milk glass items are worth a visit to the shop alone. There are a lot of things to look at but I did my best to pick 3 items that best represent what you'll find. It was hard! :)


Vintage Silver Basket


Vintage Owl Trivet


Milk Glass Pedestal Bowls

3 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I love love love the owl trivet!

-chelsey

Anonymous said...

Such lovely collection of items! Love that Owl Trivet! Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for writing this. Jenn & I have been best friends for years and we have so much fun looking for treasures together. I hope you keep enjoying our 'shop.'