Friday, January 30, 2009

Parallax Photography

I've enjoyed reading Parallax Photography's contributions to the comments section of my blog, and her effort has paid off in being picked this week's Friday Featured Seller! {applause}

Parallax Photo comes to us from Holyoke, MA. Subsequently you will find many pleasing images of Western MA, a place dear to my heart. See below to see what I mean. I had a hard time figuring out what images to pick for my feature as there is quite the selection to choose from. Nature, still life compositions, architecture. There is something for everyone. Hop on over, check out her shop and return the favor and leave some love so she can see it. Your comments for this post get considered for next week's feature drawing so don't be shy!

On to the images...

Still Life in White

A Favorite Place (Indeed! - ed. note)

Canoe

There you have it. Leave some comments below.

No comments: