Monday, October 26, 2009

JSGlassArt

I don't know if the fall leaves have peaked by you (they have for us finally in the Midwest) but in the spirit of so much color, I went on a hunt for leaves on Etsy. What caught my attention was a fused glass plate by JS Glass Art. Their application perfectly captures the ever changing color of leaves this time of year. Since Halloween is just around the corner, there are a couple goodies you can check out too.

Black Oak Leaves Plate

Halloween Candle Holder/Candy Dish

On Fire Plate

7 comments:

JS Glass Art said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me!

Erica said...

Those are really pretty! I love the bottom one.

Fused Glass said...

I love the leaf plate! It's just gorgeous!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Very nice pieces. I particularly love the black oak leaves.

First Light Glass said...

Absolutely beautiful glass!!!

Anonymous said...

This is what Angie needs more than anything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn061gfQxKo

Loreena's Crepey Anus said...

Your buddy Coos looks like a feminine asparagus whose head assembled from rejected genitalia and talks like someone of no greater intellect than a pile of cow manure.