Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tattoo Dreams

I decided to venture over to the "woodworking" category of Etsy to see what's been going on over there and found these wooden boxes made by Tattoo Dreams out of Indiana. The concept is simple, stamping different images and words on to a wooden box (almost like 3D scrapbooking) and then turning the object into a functional yet beautiful piece. Plus, there are other objects too like cat scratchers that are really innovative.

Garden Box

Cat Scratcher Pad

Artist Box

Pretty nifty! I thought it was a nice spin on something we've seen before yet in a new way. Share your thoughts in the comments below. Maybe you'll be featured this Friday?

2 comments:

Mikiep said...

I love this artist box :)
It is SO nice
Mikiep

Patricia Hecker said...

Angie,
Wow, thanks for the feature. I had no idea it was here until I Googled myself!
My TattooDreams work is selling well at juried shows and I'm have a blast making people smile! There's lots more to come!

Patricia Hecker
TattooDreams